I was born in Virginia and raised in Laramie WY. For the past 17 years I have lived in Fort Collins, CO with my wife Tasha, daughter Jillian,and sons Thatcher and Holden. I've been providing insightful financial guidance since 1999. I share a deep affinity with my community and its residents and I am excited to offer my financial services to each and every one.
After graduating from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor of Arts double major degree in Administration of Justice and Sociology. I then continued my education and received a Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education. After completing my degrees I began serving the community as a financial representative.
Today I specialize in helping clients maximize and preserve their wealth. My role is to help you
enjoy the fruits of your labor and pass along as much of your assets, whether it is your own
business, your company sponsored retirement plan, or any other asset, to whomever you choose.
Licenses & Professional Designations:
- FINRA Series 6,7,63, and 66 Licensed
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Authorized to sell securities in Colorado and Wyoming
- Authorized to sell insurance products and annuity products in Colorado & Wyoming